Our Parents and Citizens Association (P&C) is a valuable part of the Bungunya State School community, providing support, advice and fund-raising assistance. Our P&C meets monthly at 3:00pm in A Block.
Executive Members 2019
President: Tina Raines
Secretary: Mary-Jane Maher
Treasurer: Holly Rae
The Bungunya State School P&C is responsible for the school Tuckshop which operates fortnightly on Wednesdays. It also operates our uniform shop.
Non-Executive Members 2019
Tuckshop Convenor: Deb Campbell
Uniform Convenor: Deb Campbell
Media Officer: Shannon Rae
Our parents are actively engaged in many aspects of school life including:
- Grounds Committee (maintaining and beautifying the school gardens).
- Classroom volunteers (supporting literacy and numeracy groups).
- Library Committee (upgrading and cataloguing library resources).
- Centenary Committee (planning and organising centenary celebrations).
- Tuckshop volunteers and home bake providers.
All parents are warmly invited to attend any of our meetings or to support our P&C in whatever capacity they can. This could be on a regular basis or assisting with special events.