- Tuckshop is available at 'first break'.
- For the cost of $6, students receive the meal, a choice of a milk or fruit popper, fruit and a piece of home bake.
- Parents still need to provide food for fruit break and 'second break'.
- Parents can pre-pay for the term (4 x $6 = $24 per person) or can pay each tuckshop.
- Payment can be made by direct deposit into the P&C Account, or cash can be sent in.
If parents do pre-pay for the term and a student misses a tuckshop, we do not refund or carry forward a credit. If parents are concerned about this, they have the option of paying by the week (cash or direct deposit).
Payment details for Direct Deposit
Acct Name: Bungunya State School P and C Association
Account No: 903103
Reference: SURNAME TST2
Tuckshop Convenor: Deb Campbell
We warmly welcome volunteers to work in the tuckshop and to provide home bake. We thank all our volunteers and greatly appreciate your support in providing this service to our students, staff and parents.